This is the latest project I’ve been working on, a truck skirt wrap for the Wreaths Across America run in December 2017.
I will share photos once they have been sent to me of the graphic after it’s been applied to the truck, which is supposed to be sometime in October.
Latest Web Project
Brokerage Solutions, Inc.
Brokerage Solutions, Inc. needed a new website. As you can see by the screen captures of their previous website, it was in need of a complete overhaul. There was a lot going on with their initial website that just wasn’t doing the business any favors, including:
- Lack of content and information
- It wasn’t SEO Compliant, resulting in very poor SEO ranks and score
- Numerous links that directed the website visitor away from the website
- and much more
As a website visitor, I wasn’t able to locate any answers to questions I had, such as:
- What does this company do?
- Why should I do business with this company?
- What is their product or service?
- Is there an urgency to having their product or services?
- and more
The client’s website has been completely overhauled and there is a huge night-and-day difference between what they had before and what they have now. We upgraded their website to a WordPress, provided the custom design and professional content writing.
By taking these few steps, we have succeeded in accomplishing quite a bit, such as:
- The client’s website is now SEO Compliant
- There’s more than the recommended minimum amount of content on each page
- Content of the pages is relevant to the products/services provided by the company
- Website visitors will know exactly what this company is about as soon as they view the homepage
- Information is easy to locate, the site is easy to navigate
- It’s very nice to look at, design is clean, crisp, minimalistic
- And much more!
Currently, this website is in the proofing stages with the client and is not yet live on the WWW just yet. This site is expected to go live during the next couple of weeks as the client makes any change requests he may want.
Brokerage Solutions, Inc. - Now on Facebook!
Brokerage Solutions, Inc. was missing out on the numerous opportunities afforded to company’s who utilize social media, including; reaching a broader audience, being able to capitalize on the data analytics included in social media accounts, spreading awareness of the brand, products, and services, etc.
I created a Facebook page for Brokerage Solutions – including the creation of the banner and the profile image – and it is synced with their website. So anytime a new post appears on their website, it is automatically published to their social media page.